We are thrilled to be partnering with @madebymomma for the month of March and give back to this remarkable grassroots Calgary charity.
Did you know Made by Momma has been running for almost 12 years? They have over 1,500 registered volunteers, and a core group of 100 volunteers at a time!
In 2020, despite all of the challenges and additional need, 95,074 servings of wholesome meals were cooked in their kitchen! These meals are then brought to moms and families facing situations of adversity and crisis.
Below, are a few amazing stats from what Made by Momma‘s volunteers and community were able to accomplish in 2020.
- 7561 Individuals received support from our basic needs programs
- 159,423 Essential items were gifted to families in-need
- 315 Pregnant mothers came to us for support
- 60+ Families had twins, triplets or more!
- 4431 Babies & kids received baby & children’s essentials
For this campaign, we have consolidated amounts from gift cards we have received and selected 6 cards based on Made by Momma’s requirements. To make the most impact, we are asking you to help us add even more value to these cards during this month!
The cards we will be topping up, and their current values are:
- Tim Hortons: $123.49
- Starbucks: $82.89
- Sobeys: $70.00
- Garage: $16.98
- Best Buy: $18.06
To help top up a card:
- Click the PayPal Donation Button below;
- Enter the name of the card you want to top up in the notes;
- Enter the amount you want to donate;
- Enter your information; and
- Give yourself a high five!
We would love to be able to donate $500 combined in card value to Made by Momma. Let’s all make this happen!
Made By Momma Update
We are thrilled to announce that we are able to donate $765 to Made By Momma! This would not have been possible without all your amazing support. For this campaign, re:give consolidated $341.45 worth in donated gift cards. Due to the generous donations we received over the past month, we were able to add a combined total of $409.19 to the existing gift cards. Finally re:give rounded up each card by donating an additional $14.36 to the Made By Momma campaign.